Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Treatment
Some causes of male infertility are correctable and some causes are not. Some causes of male infertility are treated non-surgically with lifestyle changes. Medical options may include hormone therapy or microsurgery. For others assisted reproductive techniques can be useful. Your doctor will discuss the most appropriate options with you in order to help you make informed decisions.
• Avoid tobacco smoking, marijuana, & cocaine
• Avoid alcohol, do not consume more than 2 drinks per day
• Avoid hot baths & whirlpools
• Avoid over-the-counter DHEA products for weight training
• Varicocele repair microsurgery
• Hormone medication
• Blockage correction surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ARTs):
• Intrauterine insemination (IUI): Sperm are injected into the woman's uterus at the time of ovulation
• In-vitro fertilization (IVF): Sperm from the man and eggs collected from the woman are placed together in the lab. Resulting fertilized eggs are placed in the woman's uterus.
• Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): A single sperm collected from the man is injected into an egg collected from the woman in the lab. The resulting fertilized egg is placed in the woman's uterus.
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Treatment from SecondOpinions.com (Family Practice, Gynecology, Men's Health, Urology)
Secondopinions.com provides medical second opinions and consultation services in all areas of medicine, including radiology. Getting a second opinion for Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility treatment is now at your finger tips due to our patent pending cloud technology. We've made it possible for anyone to receive a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility second opinion in the privacy of their home or office.
Our medical specialists are available 24/7/365 to provide you with a second opinion regarding your Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility treatment and whether or not you need this treatment. Our goal is to help patients avoid unnecessary surgeries and procedures whenever possible. If you were recommended by your physician to undergo a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and are not sure what to do, our expert physicians are here to help you obtain a proper diagnosis.
At SecondOpinions.com, our board certified specialists are available in every medical specialty. Orthopedic doctors are standing by to re-evaluate your tests and images, if available, and to be certain that you have the most accurate diagnosis regarding a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility treatment.
Studies have shown that obtaining second opinions prevent patients from undergoing unnecessary surgeries and procedures and they also give you the peace of mind that your medical diagnosis and treatment plan are correct.
Because Peace of Mind is Priceless...
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility second opinion can give you the reassurance and peace of mind that you have the latest, up-to-date diagnosis and best treatment option. In addition, second opinions have undoubtedly saved many lives!
Order your consultation from SecondOpinions.com now!
It is critical to get a second opinion:
Order Gynecology Second Opinion
Order Urology Second Opinion
Share Your Contacts and Get Your FREE Second Opinions Coupon Code.
Second Opinions catch medical errors, prevent unnecessary procedures/surgeries and lower healthcare costs. By clickng below you agree to share your contacts so we can tell your friends and family about this important service. You will receive a coupon code for 20% off any order or a free x-ray second opinion.